Fantasy football: You can stand pat or you can see if you can find a free-agent boost going into the championship week.
With no Thursday Night Football game tonight, we have extra time to sit back and reflect on our fantasy football season, and more importantly, what lies ahead.
Most read sports
- With so many unforeseeable factors affecting fantasy production, expect turmoil — especially this week. Here's your start/sit for Week 4.
- Here are 10 of the best candidates for the Week 4 fantasy football waiver wire, otherwise known as “pick up as many Buffalo Bills as you can.”
- Several late-bloomers began showing signs last week of returning to fantasy prominence, you just have to take a leap of faith.
- Injuries have muddied the outlook for several teams, so take a flier on several fantasy football free agents who are clearly trending upward.
- Fantasy football free agency can be hard to navigate with a sample size of just one week, but these 10 options have emerged.
- The fantasy football season is upon us. Here are five handy tips to avoid conversations with people about their fantasy teams.
- Week 1 of the NFL season should be chock full of shootouts, but be careful to avoid the fluke factor. Start and sit these players in your fantasy football lineups.
- With a new 17-game NFL schedule, you have to make necessary adjustments heading into your fantasy football draft. Here’s a 10-round mock draft based on half-point PPR scoring.
- The legislation outlines three types of licenses: those for in-person betting at Maryland’s six casinos and two thoroughbred horse racing tracks; those for in-person betting at other locations, and those for online betting through websites and mobile apps.
- Fantasy football: You can stand pat or you can see if you can find a free-agent boost going into the championship week.
- Our Week 15 fantasy football lineup advice: You can trust some players who’ve had a hot hand lately, but some others have struggled and have challenging matchups.
- Mitch Trubisky — yes, Chicago Bears quarterback Mitch Trubisky — might be the player fantasy owners need to put them over the top. Here are the best fantasy waiver wire options for Week 15.
- The playoffs are starting for some fantasy managers, and for others it’s the next closest thing. Here are the players you'll want to start — and sit — in Week 14.
- Are you having trouble at quarterback in your fantasy football league? Help could be coming from some unlikely sources.
- A bye week for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Carolina Panthers is just one of the challenges during a critical fantasy football week.
- With no Thursday Night Football game tonight, we have extra time to sit back and reflect on our fantasy football season, and more importantly, what lies ahead.
- If you’re in a do-or-die situation for making your fantasy league playoffs, consider going all out with a streamer, like some of these likely free agents.