Because doing a full, 32-team list of power rankings is too much work for a Monday, I will rank only the top 11 teams in the NFL after each exciting football Sunday (that's where the "first and 10" comes in).
Here's the balance of power heading into Monday night’s Week 7 finale in Jacksonville:
3. Ravens: The Ravens can use the “MNF” stage to show the NFL that they are the class of the AFC.
4. Patriots: Tom Brady spent his bye week with his supermodel wife -- a slight upgrade over Bill Belichick.
5. Steelers: The Steelers head into their showdown against the Patriots on a three-game winning streak.
7. Falcons: After surviving at tough opening stretch at 4-3, the Falcons get a much-needed bye week.
10. Chargers: Philip Rivers has surprisingly been pretty average this season. What’s the deal, Phil?
11. Bears: Their schedule is brutal. After their bye, they play Philadelphia, Detroit, San Diego and Oakland.
Biggest rise (not on the list): The Chiefs, who are back from the dead with three straight victories.
Biggest fall (not on the list): The Colts, who lost by 55 points in front of a disgusted national audience.