Every time I put out one of my mock drafts, readers tell me they think things would play out differently (chances are we'll both end up being wrong). Well, now you get a chance to play GM in my first-ever reader NFL mock draft.
Here's how it works. I'll post a daily poll where you can vote to decide what the team that's on the clock should do with its pick. To keep it simple, I'll give you five options for each pick. If you think I missed somebody, let me know in the comments section. We'll do this every day until we get to the Ravens' pick the week of the draft.
Based on your votes, Illinois defensive tackle Corey Liuget went 14th to the Rams yesterday.
Today, Miami is on the clock at pick No. 15. The Dolphins have been linked to Alabama running back Mark Ingram because veteran backs Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams aren't expected to return. They could also boost their running game by taking offensive lineman Mike Pouncey. And they need to figure out if Chad Henne is their long-term answer at quarterback.
The Jaguars are on the clock tomorrow.
Here's how the draft has played out so far:
1. Panthers: Missouri QB Blaine Gabbert
2. Broncos: Alabama DL Marcell Dareus
3. Bills: Auburn QB Cam Newton
4. Bengals: Georgia WR A.J. Green
5. Cardinals: LSU CB Patrick Peterson
6. Browns: Texas A&M LB Von Miller
7. 49ers: Nebraska CB Prince Amukamara
8. Titans: Auburn DT Nick Fairley
9. Cowboys: USC OT Tyron Smith
10. Redskins: Alabama WR Julio Jones
11. Texas: North Carolina DE Robert Quinn
12. Vikings: Washington QB Jake Locker
13. Lions: Clemeson DE Da'Quan Bowers
14. Rams: Illinois DT Corey Liuget