Here's a look at what other media are saying about the Ravens
• The Ravens moved up from No. 6 to No. 3 in ESPN's power rankings after week 1.
The Jets did the talking, but the Ravens got the victory.
• Chris Reusse of 1500ESPN.com writes about the Ravens' matchup against Bengals running back Cedric Benson.
Whenever you see your player facing the Ravens defense, you get worried, but Benson had two big games against them last season (120 yards in the first meeting and 117 in the second, plus a score in each).
• Sam Bovard of the Washington Times writes about the Ravens' dominating performance against the Jets Monday night.
[Jets quarterback Mark] Sanchez looked totally addled by the Ravens' pass rush, and couldn't stay in the pocket long enough for Terrance Cody to down a crab cake
• Jerry Micco of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, in an online Q&A;, has high praise for the Ravens.
Right now, Baltimore is the best team in the division. The Jets, despite the undisciplined play, are still a good defensive team. Considering the Ravens went into New York against a very good defense and came out with a win, that impressed me. I think the Steelers would have liked a shot at the Ravens in week 4 with Big Ben, but they won't get that. If the Steelers are 2-1 going into that game at Heinz and can win it, that will be a tremendous boost to their season. I think the Ravens are a good football team.
• Chick Ludwig of the SportingNews.com, writes in a preview of Sunday's Ravens-Bengals game, that the Ravens will be thinking of paying the Bengals back after losing twice to them last year.
The Ravens seek revenge after getting swept by the Bengals in 2009. LB Ray Lewis has great respect for Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis, who was Baltimore's defensive coordinator when the Ravens won the Super Bowl. Lewis wants to show his former boss that he hasn't lost a step.