Jamison Hensley's three things that have to go right
1. Jump out to a fast start. The emotions will be running high at the opening of the new Meadowlands, but the Ravens need to strike early and often. That will force young Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez to beat them.
2. Anquan Boldin has to be physical with cornerback Darrelle Revis. Boldin often plays like a middle linebacker, which should work to his advantage against one of the NFL's top defenders. Revis isn't in football shape after a 36-day contract holdout.
3. Billy Cundiff has to show why he won the kicking job. A game between two of the top-five defenses should remain tight up to the final minutes of the game. Cundiff could be called upon to make a critical kick late.
Jamison's three things could go wrong for the Ravens.
2. Ravens have trouble stopping the run. The Ravens had some disturbing lapses that led to big gains on the ground this preseason. The Jets were the NFL's top rushing team last season and should remain among the best with Shonn Greene taking over as the lead back.
3. Ravens turn the ball over. The Ravens seem to have corrected their early fumbling problems in the preseason. The Jets will test them after finishing fourth in the NFL in turnovers forced last season
Clicking on Green Links will take you to a third-party e-commerce site. These sites are not operated by The Baltimore Sun. The Sun Editorial staff is not involved in any way with Green Links or with these third-party sites.