Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
The Maryland football team unveiled its new uniforms at a runway show on Monday night. ... Zach Britton was back pitching in the majors on Monday after a stint on the disabled list, and the Orioles snapped their five-game losing streak with a 4-1 victory over the Twins. ... The Orioles recalled Ryan Adams and sent Blake Davis to Triple-A Norfolk. ... Domonique Foxworth worked with the Ravens' starting defense for the first time in a couple of weeks, a sign that his surgically repaired knee is improving. ... Mark LeVoir is already running with the first-team offense. ... Josh Wilson compared Ravens fans to Redskins fans.
Hitting the links:
1. Is the window closing on the Ravens? [FOX Sports]
2. Who gets in a fight at a preseason game? [Deadspin]
3. Mike Preston thinks that Mark LeVoir, who was signed over the weekend, could be a mauler for the Ravens [Baltimore Sun]
4. Want to chat with Ray Rice later today? [ESPN]
5. David Reed is opening eyes at receiver [Baltimore Sun]
6. Breaking down the Ravens roster [CSN Baltimore]
7. John Beck, the one that got away [Ravens Insider]
8. Jah Reid scored 14 points in the first half against the Chiefs [ESPN]
9. Jeff Barker plays fashion critic and breaks down the Terps' new threads [Tracking the Terps]
10. Here's a photo gallery of the new Maryland football uniforms [Baltimore Sun]
11. This excellent Terps blog has photos of 16 different uniform combinations [Testudo Times]
12. Here are more photos of the uniforms if you haven't yet had your fill [Terrapins Insider]
Video of the morning:
This is the craziest triple play you'll see this morning, guaranteed [via Hot Clicks]
Send me your funny and/or interesting links, photos, YouTube videos, blogs, Tweets, comments, emails, ideas, etc. and I'll give you a plug. You can reach me at Matt.Vensel@baltsun.com and twitter.com/mattvensel.