In anticipation of Sunday's Super Bowl XLVII, Matt Vensel looks at 47 stats that define Sunday's game.
1. Joe Flacco hasn't thrown a single interception during these playoffs.
2. The Ravens are 7-0 when Flacco doesn't throw a pick in a playoff game.
3. Flacco has eight touchdown passes, tied for eighth in playoff history.
4. Flacco needs three more to tie Joe Montana and Kurt Warner's record.
5. Quarterbacks have taken home 25 of the 46 Super Bowl MVP awards.
6. The Ravens have 15 completions of 20-plus yards in the playoffs.
7. Ravens receivers are averaging 16.7 yards per catch in the playoffs.
8. Anquan Boldin leads the NFL with 276 postseason receiving yards.
9. 49ers All-Pro pass rusher Aldon Smith had 19.5 sacks through Week 14.
10. Smith, an outside linebacker, hasn't had a single sack since Week 14.
11. Smith has one career sack with teammate Justin Smith off the field.
12. The Ravens' revamped O-Line has given up four sacks in the playoffs.
13. Under Jim Caldwell, the Ravens run the ball on 48 percent of their plays.
14. Under Cam Cameron, they ran the ball on 60 percent of their plays.
15. Ray Rice and Bernard Pierce have 416 rushing yards in the playoffs.
16. Rice is averaging 3.9 yards per carry on 64 postseason attempts.
17. Pierce is averaging 6.3 yards per carry on 27 postseason attempts.
18. The 49ers ranked seventh with 492 carries during the regular season.
19. The 49ers have 472 rushing yards on 72 carries in two playoff games.
20. The Ravens defense has been on the field for 1,342 snaps this season.
21. The 49ers average 8.4 yards per carry on option plays in the playoffs.
22. The Ravens gave up 6.2 yards per carry on option plays vs. the Redskins.
23. 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick had a 99.8 passer rating this season.
24. He ran a 4.53-second 40-yard dash at the 2011 scouting combine.
25. Kaepernick set a single-game record for a QB with 181 rushing yards.
26. Michael Crabtree was fourth in the NFL with 543 yards after the catch.
27. Crabtree has 57 catches for 771 yards and seven scores since Week 10.
28. Vernon Davis had five grabs for 106 yards and a TD in the NFC title game.
29. The tight end had seven catches in the seven games before the title game.
30. The Ravens gave up 209.5 passing yards a game in the second half of 2012.
31. The Ravens gave up 286.7 passing yards a game during three playoff games.
32. They picked off five passes vs. Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck.
33. Ravens pass rusher Terrell Suggs has 12 sacks in 14 career playoff games.
34. Ravens inside linebacker Ray Lewis has made 44 tackles this postseason.
35. Dan Morgan's all-time record for tackles in a single postseason was 45.
36. 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman was second in the NFL with 149 tackles.
37. Fellow All-Pro inside linebacker Patrick Willis ranked 21st with 120 tackles.
38. Willis and Bowman have missed just 16 tackles combined all season long.
39. The Ravens have scored touchdowns on their last eight red-zone trips.
40. Their defense has allowed TDs 42.9 percent of the time in the red zone.
41. The Ravens are averaging 30 points per game in these playoffs.
42. The 49ers are averaging 36.5 points per game in these playoffs.
43. The Ravens have outscored opponents, 52-17, after halftime in the playoffs.
44. John Harbaugh has never lost a game when he had two weeks to prepare.
45. The Ravens have the best winning percentage (.650) in postseason history.
46. The 49ers have the fourth-best playoff winning percentage (.609) all-time.
47. The Ravens (1-0) and 49ers (5-0) are a combined 6-0 in the Super Bowl.
*** These stats came from a variety of sources, including ESPN Stats and Info, Pro Football Reference, Pro Football Focus and the Ravens' media relations department. Thanks to them for making my job easier.