This is our look at President-elect Donald Trump's transition and the outgoing Obama administration. Here's what's happening:
- Nancy Pelosi beats back challenger to retain House leadership post
- Trump tweets he will announce plans to leave his businesses to focus on presidency
- Trump picks Wall Street exec Steven Mnuchin to head Treasury
- Trade critic Wilbur Ross to lead Commerce department
- Romney and Trump discuss State over frog legs
The director of a West Virginia development group and a mayor are under scrutiny after a racist post about First Lady Michelle Obama caused a backlash and prompted calls on social media for both women to be fired.
Clay County Development Corp. director Pamela Ramsey Taylor made the post following Donald Trump's election as president, saying: "It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels."
Clay Mayor Beverly Whaling responded: "Just made my day Pam."