Despite the headline-grabbing news that Hillary Clinton made Sunday, Martin O'Malley is still making some noise.
Here's a glimpse at what other publications are writing about former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley:
- Ahead of Hillary Clinton's arrival there, Time ponders the chances Martin O'Malley has against Clinton in Iowa.
- Huffington Post writes that, somehow, guitars and Martin O'Malley seem to keep meeting.
- The Daily Beast writes that "O'Malley will sing for your vote."
- Slate writes that O'Malley has set himself up "as a liberal alternative for Democrats who want a more populist alternative to" Hillary Clinton.
- The Washington Post looks back at O'Malley's comments on the presidency, and wonders how negative he is willing to be in the 2016 campaign.
- CNN reports O'Malley will speak at the South Carolina Democratic Convention later in April.
- NationalJournal.com says Clinton can be beat, and makes mention of O'Malley.
- Wall Street Journal examines O'Malley's most recent visit to Iowa.