Mark Dawson gets ready to run #4533, a one-man car built in 1904. It carried passengers until around 1934, when it became a test car. Until 1963 it towed a dolly to test the electric rail bonds. The Baltimore Streetcar Museum commemorated the 50th anniversary of the end of streetcars in Baltimore (11/3/63) with rides on many vintage streetcar and buses.
Amy Davis, Baltimore Sun