Saturday weather forecast

Fans sitting on the stands watching the Grand Prix in Baltimore on Saturday may need an umbrella because the National Weather Service is calling for a 40 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms after 2 p.m. Otherwise it will be cloudy with a high of 91.

There's a slight chance of rain Saturday night with lows in the low 70s.

Rain is forecast through Monday, with a 40 percent chance on Sunday and 60 percent chance on Monday.

Copyright © 2019, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad