History Matters: Laurel Theater on Main Street

The recent demolition of the old Laurel Theater on Main Street, built by Sidney Lust and known most recently as the Jokes on Us Comedy Club, triggered fond memories. The Laurel Theater opened on Oct. 16, 1929, number 12 in Lust’s empire.

Copyright © 2018, Laurel Leader - Laurel, Maryland News, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad