Two men were killed and seven people, including three teenagers, were injured in shootings Monday night into Tuesday afternoon throughout Baltimore, police said.

The first happened Monday night when a 36-year-old man was shot in his chest and arm in Belair-Edison, police said. He was hospitalized and his condition wasn't immediately available. Officers called about 10:45 p.m. to the scene on the 3200 block of Annetta Ave. The wounded man was unable to provide police any information because of his injuries.


About two hours later, a 43-year-old man was shot in his head and killed in Harlem Park, police said. Officers were called shortly before 1 a.m. to the scene on the 1800 block of Edmondson Ave. and discovered the man. Detectives do not have any suspects, motives or witnesses, police said.

Then about 40 minutes later, police were called to Pennsylvania Avenue at Laurens Street in Upton for reports of gunfire. But officers didn't find a victim. Later police were called to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center where a 16-year-old arrived shot in the chest. The teen was in critical, but stable condition, police said.

A 31-year-old man was shot in his buttocks and stomach on Tuesday afternoon. Police were called about 12:25 p.m. to the shooting on the 1000 block of Pennsylvania Ave. The man was hospitalized in stable condition.

Less than 10 minutes later, a 14-year-old boy was shot in his leg and shoulder in Hamilton Hills, police said. Officers were called to the scene on the 2100 block of Pentland Drive. The boy was hospitalized in stable condition.

Shortly after 3 p.m., two men and one woman were shot in Brooklyn, police said. The 47-year-old man and 46-year-old woman were found at the scene on the 400 block of E. Patapsco Ave. and hospitalized. A 19-year-old walked into a nearby hospital and police determined he was also shot at the scene. Conditions of the three victims were not immediately available.

Tuesday night, an 18-year-old man was shot and killed while sitting in a car in East Baltimore, police said. Someone opened fire on the car shortly before 9:30 p.m. near East Monument Street and North Ellwood Avenue, police said. The driver wasn't shot and drove the teenager to The Johns Hopkins Hospital where he died.

Anyone with information about the shootings can call police, 1-866-7LOCKUP.