4 shot, 2 killed in Baltimore Friday evening, police say

Four men were shot in Baltimore on Friday evening, and two of them died of their injuries, police said.

Officers responded to North Milton Avenue and Biddle Street in East Baltimore at about 10:10 p.m. for a report of a shooting, police said, and they found 37-year-old Floyd Huntley of the 1300 block of E. Biddle St. with a gunshot wound to the head.


Huntley was taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital, where he later died.

Officers responded to a separate shooting at about 10:54 p.m. Friday in the 2500 block of Gibbons Ave. in Northeast Baltimore, where they found 26-year-old Graham Blake of the 2500 block of Gibbons Ave. who had been shot in the back of his head, police said.

Blake was taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Police have taken a 19-year-old man into custody as a person of interest in the shooting, police said.

At about the same time, officers responded to an area hospital where a 29-year-old man had arrived suffering from a non-life threatening gunshot wound to his left hand, according to police.

Earlier Friday evening, a 20-year-old man was hospitalized in serious condition after being shot in Baltimore’s Belair-Edison neighborhood, police said.

Officers were called to the 3600 block of Belair Road shortly after 5:30 p.m. for a shooting and found the man suffering from gunshot wounds to his chest and a leg, police said. He was taken to a hospital.

Detectives ask anyone with information about the fatal shootings to call 410-396-2100 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7lockup.

In another incident, police said 60-year-old Louis Henson died Saturday of injuries he sustained in an assault about 12 days ago.


Police charged Rashad Peartree, 33, with first-degree assault in the attack on Henson. Detectives will speak with the State’s Attorney Office to amend the charges, police said.

Peartree allegedly assaulted Henson around 2:30 p.m. Feb. 18 in the 500 block of Guilford Ave. Henson was taken to the Johns Hopkins Hospital, where he died at 9:57 a.m. Saturday.

Sun reporters Jean Marbella and Yvonne Wenger contributed to this report.