* PNC Bank announced that Tracy A. Sorzano, trust director for the greater Maryland region, and Lisa H.R. Hayes, a senior wealth planner, were appointed senior vice presidents in the regional bank's wealth management division.
* Provident Bank appointed Amanda Miller, consumer banking division; Michael Moloney, emerging business division; and Stacey Westbrook, small business division, as vice presidents within their divisions.
* The College of Notre Dame of Maryland named Terri L. Meekins as director of philanthropy for the North Baltimore college's pharmacy school. Formerly with the Mid-Atlantic affiliate of the American Heart Association, she is a graduate of Thiel College and is active with the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
* McGuire Woods announced that Jessica D. Fegan joined the business & securities department in the Baltimore office of the international law firm. Formerly a law clerk for the U.S District Court for Maryland, she is a graduate of American University's law school.
* Phillips Way announced the selection of Phil Maddox as executive vice president of the Carroll County-based general contracting firm. A graduate of Towson University, he was formerly a senior construction specialist for the Baltimore County public schools.
* The National Center on Institutions & Alternatives, which has headquarters in Woodlawn, appointed Larry Norris as executive director of youth services; Kenneth Truitt as clinical director of youth services; Rodney Norris as executive director of community-based alternatives; and Ron Praylow as the director of operations for youth residential services.
* Castlebridge Energy Group LLC named Joseph J. Wirth as a project manager for the Baltimore-based energy services firm. A former vice president with Aaron Meter Co., the University of Maryland graduate lives in Parkville.
* Manekin LLC appointed Shelly Altman a property manager for the Columbia-based commercial real estate management and residential land developer. A Howard County resident, she was formerly a vice president with Empire Homes.