* MGH announced the following appointments at the Owings Mills-headquartered marketing and communications agency: Zane Kolnik as a junior Web developer; Jennifer Diatz, account services account executive; and Joanna Kaufman as media assistant.
* Baltimore-based gkv named Jonathan Gregory and Alison Pecukonis as assistant account executives and appointed Todd Schaefer as an account executive.
* Oak Crest Village announced that Holly Dennis has joined the Parkville-based Erickson retirement community as its custom interiors coordinator.
* Butler Capital Corp. appointed Trey Peters as business development manager in the general business lending division. He is responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships for the Hunt Valley-based national direct business lender.
* Fox Residential Auctions, based in Pikesville, named Sabrina Mincey as project manager for the firm. She will supervise and coordinate all auction details.
* MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Services announced that Matt Felton joined the Lutherville firm as head of its research team. He will provide geographic information, mapping and research services for clients and the various MacKenzie companies. He formerly was with Towson University.
* Arundel Mills appointed Wendy Ellis as director of mall marketing and business development. The Hanover-based shopping complex also named Lindsay Pitts as guest services manager and Adam Kuznia as marketing administrative assistant.