* Bonnie Heneson Communications announced that Courtney Dunevant was named vice president of the Owings Mills-based agency. She will assist in business operation, serve major accounts and direct publicity and Web site development. She formerly was with the American Gaming Association.
* Merkle, the Columbia-based database marketing firm, named Michael Mathias as executive vice president and group leader, Kathleen Hart as senior director of production management, Bob Ball as senior director of creative resources and Ken Geis as vice president of engagement and innovation.
* David F. Salter has been named as assistant vice president for marketing and communications at the College of Notre Dame of Maryland. He is responsible for all marketing efforts, including publications, advertising and Web design.
* IWIF announced that Elbert Danquah joined the Towson-based workers compensation insurer as vice president of internal audit. He formerly was director of internal audit with the Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund.
* The Y of Central Maryland named Carrie Geldart to the staff as philanthropy director. She is responsible for the creation and implementation of programs to sustain philanthropic support of the organization's various programs.
* RSM McGladrey announced that Chuck Faunce joined the firm's Timonium-based Mid-Atlantic region as a director of the accounting firm's litigation services team.
* iJET Intelligent Risk Systems appointed Sean Gibson as vice president of sales and Mark Griffith as vice president of operations technology for the Annapolis-based provider of global intelligence and business services.
* Juanique L. Harris joined Manekin LLC as a property manager. She will manage the University of Maryland Medical System and Baltimore Washington Medical Center office building portfolio.