* If that Raiders-Al Davis spectacle last week didn't convince everyone of the genius of an All-Classic News Conference Network, then nothing will. I would trade that for the Big Ten Network on my system tomorrow.
* The only proper ending for the baseball playoffs is Manny's Old Team vs. Manny's New Team.
* Ah, now that's the Terrell Owens we all know. Haven't seen him in a while.
* First thought about the news of Bruce Springsteen performing at the Super Bowl: He's that old?
* Lawrence Phillips, 10-year prison sentence for assault. Yeah, passing on him in favor of Jonathan Ogden worked out pretty well.