* Fastspot announced the appointments of Kim Koenig as project manager and Zach Waugh as a programmer and developer for the Baltimore-based interactive design agency.
* Imre Communications named Jay Selway and Lisa Mendelow to the staff of the local advertising agency as associate art directors. They are responsible for managing design efforts, brands and campaign strategy execution.
* Carton Donofrio Partners Inc. appointed Casey Boccia a senior copywriter and Jennifer Grow as a marketing program coordinator at the Baltimore-based marketing communications agency.
* College of Notre Dame of Maryland announced the selection of Lawrence Shattuck as director of admissions for the school of pharmacy. He formerly was with the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
* Baltimore magazine appointed Evan Serpick senior editor. The Pikesville resident was formerly an associate editor with Rolling Stone.
* eTelemetry announced that Ben Lamon joined the Annapolis-based business information company as vice president of North American sales. He was formerly a vice president with TAC Worldwide.
* Beard Miller Co. named Amy N. Falkler a senior accountant in the audit and accounting department.
* Real Estate Mortgage Funding announced that Robert Nusgart, a member of the Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors, and R.L. Kyker, formerly with Wells Fargo, joined the staff of the Strata Group division as residential mortgage specialists.