The Ravens have changed designated smoking areas at M&T; Bank Stadium to comply with the newest city smoking ordinance. The following changes of locations and times when smoking is permitted are in effect immediately and affect the lower concourses at the stadium. Designated areas and times smoking is permitted are noted by signs:
* Within the designated areas just inside of gates A, B, C and D beginning at kickoff.
* Next to the northwest ramp area opposite of Section 148 beginning when gate opens (from the press box - opponents' side of the field, to the left).
* Inside the exit gate opposite Section 142 beginning when gate opens (from the press box - farthest area under west SmartVision board, to the left).
* Inside the exit gate opposite Section 138 beginning when gate opens (from the press box - closest area under west SmartVision board, to the left).
* Inside the press gate entry (opposite Section 126) beginning when gate opens (outside of media will call lobby and straight ahead).
* No smoking is permitted on any of the bridges leading to the press box.
* Inside the gate opposite Section 105 beginning at kickoff (from the press box - opponents side of the field, to the right).
Smoking is not permitted in the seating areas, restrooms or on site balconies or club level bridges. Smoking areas on club level include the ramps and stairs outside of the club level, as well as the ramps and open concourses on the upper and lower levels.
Guests who fail to comply with the new policy after warnings could be subject to ejection from M&T; Bank Stadium.