* Miller & Zois LLC announced that John B. Bratt joined the Glen Burnie law firm. He will concentrate his practice on negligence cases resulting in personal injury. A University of Baltimore law graduate, he was formerly with the firm of Donald Daneman PA.
* US Lacrosse appointed Makeba Barrat as a financial development assistant, Alyssa Anderson as a senior membership services representative and Rob Scherr as sponsorship manager. The sports governing organization also named Kim Rogers to the staff as an event manager in its Special Events department.
* Baltimore County Chamber of Commerce appointed Keith Scott as president and chief executive officer. The Chamber also installed Roland O. Campbell Jr. as chairman of the board.
* William J. Bavis joined Invotex Group , a Baltimore-based national accounting, financial and economic consulting firm, as a managing director with a leadership role in the valuation and litigation services consulting practices. The University of Baltimore graduate is a certified public accountant, accredited senior appraiser and certified valuation analyst.
* McLean, Koehler, Sparks & Hammond named Regina Resch to the staff of Tandem Partners, its organizational development division, as a human resources business partner.
* Merritt Properties, a Baltimore-based regional commercial real estate development firm, appointed Melissa Teague as marketing director. A graduate of Boston College, she was formerly with The Mills Corp.
* Manekin LLC promoted Carol Hamer to the new position of corporate information coordinator at its Columbia headquarters. The Catonsville resident was formerly with the Annie E. Casey Foundation.