* Warschawski announced the promotion of Shana Harris to senior vice president of the Baltimore-based public relations and marketing agency. She will handle recruitment, assist in new business development and have increased responsibility for the daily operation of the firm.
* MGH appointed Greg Edwards to senior copywriter, Deena Callahan to human resources manager and Lexi Miller as a production artist for the local marketing communications agency.
* Devaney & Associates named Gary Budd director of public relations for the Baltimore advertising and marketing firm. He is responsible for the daily operation of the public relations department. He formerly was with Trevelino/Keller Communications Group.
* Merkle, the Columbia-based database marketing firm, announced that Ed Forman, professional services, and Najeeb Uddin, database solutions in the nonprofit group, joined the company as vice presidents.
* RexCorp Realty LLC selected Gabe Pasquale to be senior vice president of marketing and sales for the developer of the Ritz-Carlton Residences at the Inner Harbor. He formerly was vice president and chief marketing officer with the northeast region of WCI Communities.
* The Mall in Columbia said William L. Butler joined the Howard County shopping center as associate operations manager. He is responsible for management of the security, maintenance and housekeeping departments and will supervise all building operations for the center.