*Bonnie Heneson Communications, based in Owings Mills, announced the hiring of Andrew Aldrich as a junior account executive. He formerly was with the Carroll County public information office.
*Planit appointed Bill Ferguson as director of client services for the Baltimore-based advertising communications agency. He formerly was with Rodgers Townsend of St. Louis.
* College of Notre Dame of Maryland appointed Heidi Lippmeier Fletcher as vice president of enrollment management for the North Baltimore women's college. She is responsible for enrollment efforts of the college and its weekend and graduate programs. She formerly was with Meredith College in Raleigh, N.C.
Legal and insurance
* Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP announced that Michael David joined the Baltimore-based regional law firm as counsel. He is in the technical and intellectual property section of the firm's Baltimore office.
* The St. Agnes Foundation named Leslie A. Marsiglia director of annual and planned giving. She is responsible for developing and managing the annual appeal and planned giving program. She formerly was with the Epilepsy Association of Maryland.
* Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson Inc. announced that Jeffrey Cerquetti joined the Sparks-based national consulting engineering firm as vice president.
* The Terminal Corp. named Cliff M. Kaufman president and chief operating officer of the Canton-based warehouse and distribution company. He formerly was vice president of operations for M-real USA.