* The College of Notre Dame of Maryland appointed Marc A. Siedband as director of facilities management for the North Baltimore Catholic women's college. He is a former commanding officer of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Indian Head Division. Most recently, he served as a contractor for operations management for several Department of Defense facilities.
* Investors United School of Real Estate appointed Alexis Malatino as director of marketing.
* HealthExtras Inc. named Darren Sivertsen executive vice president of the Rockville-based pharmacy benefit management company. He formerly was a senior vice president of operations with Sierra Health Services.
Hospitality and tourism
* The Hyatt Regency named Christian Jacoby director of sales for the Inner Harbor hotel. He will oversee all facets of sales, including group outreach, meetings and conventions. He formerly was with the Hyatt Rosemont in Chicago.
* The National Aquarium in Baltimore appointed Denise Aranoff-Brown as senior director of marketing. She will manage all marketing, advertising, media relations and promotions.
* Morton's The Steakhouse named Chad Lipson general manager of its Annapolis location.
Legal and insurance
* Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP appointed Albert J. Mezzanotte Jr. and Martin T. Fletcher as managing partners of the six-office regional law firm.
* Frederick Ward Associates appointed Adam Motchenbaugh as a civil design engineer in its engineering division. He formerly was with C.S. Davidson. The Bel Air firm also named Marwan Hatabeh and Kim Howard as senior architectural designers.
* Tecore Networks, based in Columbia, appointed Scott Hill as executive vice president of global commercial and federal sales. He formerly was with Nextel Communications.
* Macfadden and Associates Inc. named Don L. Rondeau as senior vice president of critical infrastructure programs for the Silver Spring-based professional services company.