WHAT THEY'RE SAYING
TODAY'S SUN COLUMNISTS
Jean Marbella: Is Sheila Dixon's ranking at the top of The Sun's poll about her image as mayor or as mom?
Ready for some football?
With the opening of Ravens training camp rapidly approaching, at least the Orioles are providing some diversion. But that doesn't mean it's too early to start thinking football as well.
Dan Thanh Dang on simple solutions -- Business
Tim Smith on summer Tosca -- Today
5 THINGS TO DO TODAY
Collage works -- Dave Plunkert's newest collage of paintings is on view at the University of Baltimore Student Center, 21 W. Mount Royal Ave. 8 a.m.-11 p.m. Free. 410-837-5739.
'The Phantom of the Opera' -- Andrew Lloyd Webber's famous musical hits the Kennedy Center, 2700 F St. N.W., Washington. 7:30 p.m. $37-$95. 202-467-4600.
Peter Himmelman in Annapolis -- The rocker and Emmy-nominated TV composer performs at Rams Head Tavern, 33 West St., 7 p.m. $20. 410-268-4545.
'Baldwin Hills' -- BET mixes dashes of MTV's docu-soaps Laguna Beach and The Hills in the new series Baldwin Hills. 10 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Plastic: Landscape, Cityscape, Lifescape -- This Artscape satellite exhibition includes Ben Furgal's neon collages, Ben McKee's oil painting collages, Bridget Sue Lambert's dollhouse scenes and much more. Show is at the Creative Alliance at the Patterson, 3134 Eastern Ave. 930 a.m.-5 p.m. Admission is free. 410-276-1651.
The latest Make Over My Meal takes on a Medevac crew who need fast, nutritious fuel for their lifesaving missions.
Wednesday in Taste
Coping with asthma
At an annual camp for children with asthma, kids learn more about their disease and how to control it, particularly how to avoid asthma attacks.
Thursday in Health Today
Get a preview of this year's Artscape - from the music to the exhibits and more.
Thursday in LIVE!
5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR @BALTIMORESUN.COM
Gov. Martin O'Malley is set to endorse City Council President Stephanie C. Rawlings-Blake in her campaign to win a full term.baltimoresun.com/maryland
U.S. Rep. Elijah E. Cummings and Baltimore State's Attorney Patricia C. Jessamy are set to hold a news conference this morning on efforts to secure more federal support against witness intimidation.baltimoresun.com/maryland
Suzanne Vega is back
Her new album is Vega's first collection of new songs in six years. Rashod D. Ollison reviews Beauty & Crime. baltimoresun.com/criticalmass
Julienne Irwin performs
We survey the scene as the top 20 perform on America's Got Talent, including 14-year-old Julienne Irwin of Bel Air. baltimoresun.com/realitycheck
Top 10 Tuesdays
Elizabeth Large reveals her list of top 10 places not to take visiting in-laws.baltimoresun.com/diningatlarge
SUN BLOG BLOGS.BALTIMORESUN.COM
'Ratatouille' landmark -- The Disney-Pixar film has become the top grossing rodent-themed picture on record.baltimoresun.com/criticalmass
MOST VIEWED STORIES YESTERDAY AS OF 8 PM
1. Web DJs silenced by royalty fees -- Hundreds of free Internet radio stations shut down as higher music royalty fees went into effect.
2. The late-night spot to meet and eat -- The Papermoon Diner in Remington makes the city's cool and quirky feel at home at all hours.
3. Five men fatally shot across the city -- In one of the deadliest weekends of the year, five men were slain in shootings across the city.
4. Olson hits No. 1 target -- Orioles' left-hander Garrett Olson chalked up his first major league win against the Chicago White Sox on Sunday.
5. 'Beginning of the Alonso era' -- In his first two weeks on the job, Andres Alonso has established a hands-on leadership style that distinguishes him from previous chief executive officers of the Baltimore school system.