A woman who was killed when her recreational vehicle home caught fire in Southeast Baltimore on Sunday has been identified as Gloria Wilson, a Fire Department spokesman said yesterday. The cause of death was electrocution, the spokesman said.
Chief Kevin Cartwright said Wilson, 51, was found outside the vehicle parked on a lot in the 6300 block of Cleveland Ave., near the Baltimore County line.
She died at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center a short time after the 6 a.m. fire was reported.
Cartwright said a high-voltage electrical line had come down and struck the vehicle, shocking the woman and igniting the fire. She also suffered burns and smoke inhalation, he said.
She had been living on the lot at Chesapeake Maintenance Co. with the permission of the owners, the spokesman said.