* University of Maryland announced the appointment of Dr. Anthony A. Gaspari as chairman of the department of dermatology at the School of Medicine and chief of dermatology at the UM Medical Center.
* Harbor Hospital named Dr. Leigh Ann Curl, formerly of Johns Hopkins Medicine, to its HarborView Reconstructive Spine and Orthopaedic Specialist staff, and Dr. David Van Echo, formerly with the University of Maryland School of Medicine, as director of the HarborView Cancer Center.
Phoenix Health Systems, which has its headquarters in Montgomery Village, named Darin LeGrange president and chief executive officer of the health care information technology outsourcing and consulting services company.
* InforMed named Garry Carneal president of InforMed Medical Management Services Inc., a joint venture between InforMed LLC, an Annapolis-based health care company, and Medical Management and Rehabilitation Services, a Baltimore-based medical management organization.
HOSPITALITY & TOURISM
* The National Aquarium in Baltimore appointed Michael D. Moyer as senior director of development at the Inner Harbor tourist attraction. He will supervise development programs.
Peerce's Plantation named Carole Baynard director of catering for the newly reopened northern Baltimore County dining and event site.
* AAI Corp. appointed Anna-Maria Gonzalez Palmer as vice president of human resources for the Cockeysville-based defense technology and engineering company. A Phoenix resident, she holds a master's degree from the Johns Hopkins University.
* PHH Arval said R. Mark Tognetti joined the Sparks-based firm as vice president of information technology, strategy and enterprise architecture. Formerly with TVM Partners, the Frederick resident is a graduate of Clarkson University.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
* Manekin LLC appointed Jeff Jacobson as development manager and Alex Kopicki as a developer for the Columbia-based commercial real estate company.