A selection of road advisories for the Baltimore metro region. Previously listed closures still may be in effect. Closures are subject to weather conditions.
Anne Arundel County
1) Westbound: Two lanes closed 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday; full span closed 10 p.m. All lanes reopen by 5 a.m. the next day.
Eastbound: Right lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Left lane closed 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday and reopen at 5 a.m. the next day. Span to carry two-way traffic during complete westbound span closures.
2) Md. 198 between Md. 295 (Baltimore-Washington Parkway) and the Prince George's County line, lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Friday; two lanes closed 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, reopen 5 a.m. the next day.
3) Md. 100 between Md. 10 and Md. 177, lane and shoulder closures 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
4) I-895, Baltimore Harbor Tunnel, northbound tube closed 7:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday and southbound tube closed 7:30 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday. All tubes reopen 5 a.m. the next day. Two-way traffic to use the unaffected tunnel during closures.
5) I-695 on the Key Bridge, northbound and southbound right lanes closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday and Wednesday; northbound and southbound left lanes closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday.
6) I-83 North from I-695 to Timonium Road, lane closures 8 p.m. Sunday through Thursday. Lanes reopen 5 a.m. the next day. Eastbound Timonium Road ramp to be closed between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
7) I-695 outer loop from Route 144 (Frederick Road) to I-95 and inner loop from I-95 to Wilkens Avenue, lane closures 7 p.m. Sunday through Thursday. Lanes reopen 5 a.m. the next day.
8) Md. 151 from I-695 to Wise Avenue, left lane closed in northbound and southbound lanes.
9) U.S. 40 between Baltimore city line and Chesaco Avenue, left lane closed eastbound and shoulder closed westbound 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
10) I-95 North, Exit 89 (Md. 155) to the Tydings Memorial Bridge toll plaza, lane closures at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday. All lanes reopen 5 a.m. the next day.
11) U.S. 40 West between Md. 7 and Otter Point Road, lane closures 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, and 7 p.m. Sunday through Thursday until 5 a.m. the next day.
12) I-70 West between U.S. 29 and St. Johns Lane, lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
13) Md. 115 (Muncaster Mill Road) from Md. 28 to Sweetbirch Drive, closed through early September.
Prince George's County
14) I-95/I-495 outer loop between Md. 414 (St. Barnabas Road) and Md. 5 (Branch Avenue), lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Sources: Maryland Transportation Authority, State Highway Administration