A selection of road advisories for the Baltimore metro region. Priority is given to new projects. Previously listed closures still may be in effect.
Anne Arundel County
1) Bay Bridge
Westbound: Two lanes closed 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday; full span closed 10 p.m. All lanes reopen by 5 a.m. the next day.
Eastbound: Right lane closed Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. Span to carry two-way traffic during complete westbound span closures.
2) I-695, from entrance ramp of Md. 10 to end of Curtis Creek Drawbridge, one northbound lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Wednesday. One lane from toll plaza to west of Key Bridge will be closed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
3) Md. 100 between Md. 10 and Md. 177, lane and shoulder closures 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
4) I-895 northbound and southbound, right lanes of the K-Truss Bridge near Frankfurst Avenue closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday.
5) I-83 from I-695 to Timonium Road, nighttime single lane closures from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday through Thursday. Eastbound Timonium Road ramp to be closed between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
6)Timonium Road, closed between Aylesbury Road and Greenspring Drive 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday. Work scheduled to continue next weekend.
7) U.S. 40, daytime and nighttime single lane closures from Md. Route 43 (Whitemarsh Boulevard) to Middle River Road. Westbound lanes closed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and eastbound between 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
8) Md. Route 151 from I-695 to Wise Avenue, left lane closed in northbound and southbound lanes.
9) U.S. 40, Hatem Memorial Bridge, lane closures westbound 4 p.m. to midnight Tuesday through Thursday, both directions 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday.
10) I-70 West between U.S. 29 and St. Johns Lane, lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
11) U.S. 29 South between U.S. 40 and Md. 103, lane closed midnight to noon Sunday through Saturday.
12) U.S. 40, Hatem Memorial Bridge, lane closures westbound 4 p.m. to midnight Tuesday through Thursday, both directions 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday.
13) Md. 107 (Old Georgetown Road) between I-495 and Beech Avenue, lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Prince George's County
I-95/I-495 outer loop between Md. 414 (St. Barnabas Road) and Md. 5 (Branch Avenue), lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Sources: Maryland Transportation Authority, State Highway Administration, Baltimore County Department of Public Works, Baltimore Department of Transportation