A selection of road advisories for the Baltimore metro region. Priority is given to new projects. Previously listed closures still may be in effect.
Anne Arundel County
1) Bay Bridge
Westbound: Two lanes closed 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday; full span closed 10 p.m. All lanes reopened by 5 a.m. the next day.
Eastbound: Span to carry two-way traffic during complete westbound span closures.
2) I-695, from entrance ramp of Md. 10 to end of Curtis Creek Drawbridge, one northbound lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Wednesday. One southbound lane, from the Quarantine Road entrance ramp to the end of the Curtis Creek Drawbridge, closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday and Friday.
3) Md. 100 between Md. 10 and Md. 177, lane and shoulder closures 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
4) I-895 Baltimore Harbor Tunnel closed 7:30 p.m. northbound Monday and Tuesday and southbound Wednesday and Thursday; reopens 5 a.m. the next day. Two-way traffic to use the other tunnel during closures.
5) I-95 South, Fort McHenry Tunnel, right tube closed 6 p.m. to midnight Monday through Thursday.
6) North Avenue from Howard Street to Mount Royal Avenue, lanes closed on or about Monday for bridge work expected to take more than a year. Eastbound motorists to be prohibited from turning north onto Howard Street.
7) I-695, Key Bridge, outer and inner loops, single-lane closures 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday and 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday.
8) Timonium Road, closed between Aylesbury Road and Greenspring Drive 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday. Work scheduled to continue on weekends through June 27.
9) I-695 inner loop between Falls Road overpass and I-83, two lanes closed 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday and reopened 5 a.m. the next day.
10) U.S. 40, Hatem Memorial Bridge, lane closures westbound 4 p.m. to midnight Tuesday through Thursday, both directions 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.Saturday.
11) I-70 West between U.S. 29 and St. Johns Lane, lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
12) U.S. 29 South between U.S. 40 and Md. 103, lane closed 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday and reopened at 5 a.m. the next day.
13) Md. 320 West (Piney Branch Road) between Md. 650 and Md. 193, flagging operation 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Prince George's County
14) I-95/I-495 outer loop between Md. 414 (St. Barnabas Road) and Md. 5 (Branch Avenue), lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Sources: Maryland Transportation Authority, State Highway Administration, Baltimore County Department of Public Works, Baltimore Department of Transportation