A selection of road advisories for the Baltimore metro region. Priority is given to new projects. Previously listed closures still may be in effect.
Anne Arundel County
1) Westbound: One lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Two lanes closed 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday; full span closed 10 p.m. All lanes reopen by 5 a.m. the next day.
Eastbound: Span to carry two-way traffic during complete westbound span closures.
2) I-695, from entrance ramp of Md. 10 to end of Curtis Creek Drawbridge, one northbound lane closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday through Friday. One southbound lane, from the Quarantine Road entrance ramp to the end of the Curtis Creek Drawbridge, closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday and Tuesday.
3) Md. 100 between Md. 10 and Md. 177, lane and shoulder closures between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
4) I-895 North, Baltimore Harbor Tunnel closed 7:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday; reopened 5 a.m. the next day.Two-way traffic to use the southbound tunnel.
5) I-95 North, Fort McHenry Tunnel, left tube closed from 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday to 5 a.m. the next day.
6) Timonium Road, closed between Aylesbury Road and Greenspring Drive from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday. Work scheduled to continue onweekends through June 27.
7) I-695, Key Bridge, outer and inner loops, single-lane closures from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday.
8) U.S. 1 (Belair Road) at Mount Vista Road, lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
9) I-695 inner loop at Kelso Drive, traffic to be shifted to left two lanes starting Thursday night.
10) U.S. 40, Hatem Memorial Bridge, lane closures westbound from 4 p.m. to midnight Tuesday through Thursday, both directions from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday.
11) I-70 West between U.S. 29 and St. Johns Lane, lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
[ 12) I-95 North at Exit 38 (Md. 32) lane closed 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
[ 13) Md. 187 (Old Georgetown Road) between I-495 and Beech Avenue, lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Prince George's County
[ 14) I-95/I-495 outer loop between Md. 414 (St. Barnabas Road) and Md. 5 (Branch Avenue), lane closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Sources: Maryland Transportation Authority, State Highway Administration, Baltimore County Department of Public Works