Police Blotter is a sampling of crimes from police reports in Baltimore City and Baltimore County.

Baltimore City


Eastern District

Suspect sought: George M. Davis III, 31, sought in a warrant for parole violation for an unspecified offense, has been charged in another warrant with assaulting his former girlfriend Wednesday afternoon in the 1500 block of N. Bradford St. and robbing her of $40.


Southeastern District

Shooting: Antonio Jones, 20, of West Baltimore was sitting outside a house in the 500 block of N. Highland Ave. about 8:20 p.m. Wednesday when he heard a gunshot and felt pain in his upper body. Jones was taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital for treatment of a bullet wound to the left chest. He was reported in good condition.

Shooting: Ricardo Farrar, 25, was walking toward a car parked in the 200 block of Herring Court about 1 a.m. yesterday when someone shot him in the stomach. He was reported in good condition at Maryland Shock Trauma Center.

Burglary: Five televisions, beer, a stove, a grill and a deep fryer were stolen from the former Rawhide Bar in the 1300 block of S. Ponca St. between July 5 and Wednesday.

Northwestern District

Shooting: Police responding to a report of a shooting in the 4700 block of Beaufort Ave. about 1:15 a.m. yesterday found a man, 22, sitting in the doorway of a house and bleeding from bullet wounds to his left ankle and thigh. He was reported in good condition at Sinai Hospital.

Shooting: A 21-year-old man was walking in the 4000 block of Ridgewood Ave. about 1:05 a.m. yesterday when he was shot in both legs by an unknown assailant. He was treated at Sinai Hospital.

Central District


Theft: A 35 mm camera valued at $300 was stolen Wednesday from a 2004 Chevrolet van in the first block of W. Pratt St.

Baltimore County

Essex Precinct

Robbery: Police were seeking two men, one armed with a chrome-plated handgun, who forced their way into a house in the 1300 block of Third Road about 11 p.m. Tuesday and demanded money from a couple in their 20s while assaulting and threatening to shoot them. No money was taken, and neither victim was seriously injured.--