Sick of football? Think Tom Brady was one of The Brady Bunch? No sweat.
Marathons of movies and series geared toward football-haters and women viewers are everywhere, from a collection of chick flicks to back-to-back-to-back episodes of the fixer-upper show Trading Spaces.
Here's a sampling:
* Sci-Fi: 12 hours of Wishmaster movies begin at noon.
* WE: Women's Entertainment: Meryl Streep in Sophie's Choice at noon, Cher in Mask at 5:30, and Katharine Hepburn in On Golden Pond at 8.
*TNT: Episodes of Charmed will run from 2 p.m. through midnight.
* AMC: A trio of thrillers under the Amityville Horror banner starting at 5:30 p.m.
* VH1: Barbra Streisand in Yentl at 6 p.m. At 9, Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge.
*MSNBC: A mini-mara-thon of National Geographic Explorer starts at 6 p.m.
* MTV: A marathon of the celebrity-homes show Cribs beginning at 6:30 p.m.
* ABC: Notting Hill, starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant, at 8 p.m.
* Fox: Will Smith's action drama Independence Day at 7 p.m.
* UPN: Denis Leary's comedy Two if by Sea starts at 7 p.m.
*TLC: A marathon of the home-remodeling show Trading Spaces begins at 7 p.m.
*WB: Starting at 7 p.m., three episodes of the celebrity reality show The Surreal Life.
*NBC: A three-hour marathon of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy starts at 8.