Early bird tickets for Baltimore’s BEST party on sale now!

Correction

THE BALTIMORE SUN

An article yesterday in some editions of The Sun gave an incorrect cause for a fire Saturday that damaged a house in the 100 block of Riverside Ave. in Essex. The Baltimore County Fire Department said yesterday that the fire was caused by hot ashes that ignited, not by a fallen power line.

The Sun regrets the error.

Copyright © 2019, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad
52°