Team Milton Kent's comment
1. San Antonio (1) Only cloud over playoff run is Robinson's back.
2. Sacramento (2) Getting close to clinching Pacific.
3. Dallas (3) Still holding Western lead, but Spurs are coming.
4. Minnesota (4) T. Hudson is now critical part of T'wolves' success.
5. Detroit (5) Should clinch No. 1 East seed any day now.
6. New Jersey (8) Mutombo is on the way back from wrist ailment.
7. Philadelphia (6) Who knew D. Coleman could contribute like this?
8. Utah (11) No one wants to face the Jazz in playoff first round.
9. Portland (7) Traditional late-season collapse is well under way.
10. L.A. Lakers (9) Looks like first-round showdown with Kings.
11. New Orleans (10) Slight stumble, but should get second in Central.
12. Indiana (10) Adding T. Hardaway looks like desperation move.
13. Orlando (15) Dazzling run could push Magic to fifth in East.
14. Boston (14) Outside chance that Celtics could miss playoffs.
15. Houston (16) How will Rudy T's absence affect playoff push?
16. Phoenix (13) Stoudemire and Marion need to step up production.
17. Washington (18) Playoff chances improve off West Coast trip.
18. Milwaukee (17) Nuggets loss may come back to haunt Bucks.
19. Golden State (19) Musselman/Fortson feud has hurt Warriors' morale.
20. Seattle (20) Good news: May have two shots at LeBron in draft.
21. New York (21) Thomas and Sprewell squabbling.
22. Atlanta (22) Jordan's visit this week means rare Hawks sellout.
23. Memphis (25) S. Swift has shown big improvement in second half.
24. Chicago (26) Worst road team in the NBA.
25. Toronto (23) Stumbling down stretch.
26. Miami (24) A. Mourning says he wants to play again.
27. L.A. Clippers (27) Nice comeback against Kings, though unsuccessful.
28. Denver (28) Jordan's visit tonight means rare Nuggets sellout.
29. Cleveland (29) H.S. All-Star Game doubles Cavs' attendance.
(Last week's ranking in parentheses)