Team Milton Kent's comment
1. Dallas (5) Only team not to lose 10 road games.
2. Detroit (4) R. Hamilton on scoring tear.
3. New Jersey (2) Home win over Pacers may have playoff ramifications.
4. Indiana (1) Getting Bender back from torn calf muscle.
5. San Antonio (6) Road winning streak bodes well for postseason.
6. Sacramento (3) Stojakovic picking up pace in Webber's absence.
7. Portland (7) Sustaining a pretty torrid pace.
9. Minnesota (9) Could catch Portland for fourth in West.
10. Utah (10) On the road for nine of next 11 games.
11. Boston (11) Blount and Bryant bring badly needed bulk.
12. Phoenix (12) Gugliotta on the way back; Penny on injured list.
13. Houston (13) Heading East for five of next six.
14. Philadelphia (15) Stood pat surprisingly at trade deadline.
15. Milwaukee (14) How will Karl keep Cassell happy?
16. New Orleans (16) Anderson gives needed point guard depth.
17. Washington (17) Hughes' ankle injury may mean more time for Dixon.
18. Orlando (18) Miller trade could be white flag for this season.
19. Golden State (20) Musselman and Dampier not seeing eye to eye.
20. Seattle (19) Management cleaned house two months early.
21. New York (21) Still floating on playoff perimeter.
22. Atlanta (23) Five weeks to Braves' Opening Day.
23. Chicago (22) Ugly home loss to Sixers.
24. L.A. Clippers (24) Should have dealt Brand before deadline.
25. Miami (25) Five-game homestand is longest of season.
26. Memphis (26) Did Jerry West give up on Gooden too soon?
27. Toronto (27) Playing well since All-Star break.
28. Denver (28) S. Williams could supplant Whitney at point.
29. Cleveland (29) Buyer wants Cavs, but owner won't sell.
(Last week's ranking in parentheses)