1. The Redskins need to settle on the interior offensive line positions and have them produce, both in the running game and pass protection.
2. They must get some consistency and big plays at quarterback, whether it's Shane Matthews or Danny Wuerffel throwing the ball.
3. Their young wide receivers must come through and be in sync with the quarterback. Rod Gardner is the No. 1 receiver and he's only in his second season.
4. Running back Stephen Davis needs to be used in the passing game and given enough carries to represent a running threat.
5. Bruce Smith, 39, and Daryl Gardener, 29, need to stay healthy to generate a pass rush from the defensive line.