List of nominees in key categories announcedyesterday for the 44th annual Grammy Awards, to be presented Feb. 27 in Los Angeles:
2. Album of the Year: Love and Theft, Bob Dylan; Acoustic Soul, India.Arie; Stankonia, OutKast; All That You Can't Leave Behind, U2; O Brother, Where Art Thou? - Soundtrack, Various Artists.
3. Song of the Year: "Drops of Jupiter," Charlie Colin, Rob Hotchkiss, Pat Monahan, Jimmy Stafford and Scott Underwood (Train); "Fallin'," Alicia Keys (Alicia Keys); "I'm Like a Bird," Nelly Furtado (Nelly Furtado); "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out of," U2 (U2); "Video," India.Arie, Carlos "Six July" Broady and Shannon Sanders (India.Arie).
4. New Artist: Nelly Furtado, David Gray, India.Arie, Alicia Keys, Linkin Park.
7. Pop Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocal: "Shape of My Heart," Backstreet Boys; "Superman (It's Not Easy)," Five for Fighting; "Gone," 'N Sync; "Imitation of Life," R.E.M.; "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out of," U2.
8. Pop Collaboration With Vocals: "Lady Marmalade," Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya and Pink; "New York State of Mind," Tony Bennett and Billy Joel; "Nobody Wants to be Lonely," Ricky Martin with Christina Aguilera; "My Kind of Girl," Brian McKnight and Justin Timberlake; "It Wasn't Me," Shaggy featuring Ricardo "RikRok" Ducent.
9. Pop Instrumental Performance: "Room 335," Larry Carlton and Steve Lukather; "Reptile," Eric Clapton; "Short Circuit," Daft Punk; "Rain," Eric Johnson; "There You'll be," Kirk Whalum.
10. Dance Recording: "One More Time," Daft Punk and Romanthony; "I Feel Loved," Depeche Mode; "Out of Nowhere," Gloria Estefan; "All for You," Janet Jackson; "Angel," Lionel Richie.
11. Pop Instrumental Album: AArt, Acoustic Alchemy; No Substitutions - Live in Osaka, Larry Carlton and Steve Lukather; A Smooth Jazz Christmas, Dave Koz and Friends; Voice, Neal Schon; Unconditional, Kirk Whalum.
12. Pop Vocal Album: Whoa, Nelly!, Nelly Furtado; All for You, Janet Jackson; Songs From the West Coast, Elton John; Celebrity, 'N Sync; Lovers Rock, Sade.
13. Traditional Pop Vocal Album: Stars and the Moon: Live at the Donmar, Betty Buckley; Sentimental Journey - The Girl Singer and Her New Big Band, Rosemary Clooney; Songs I Heard, Harry Connick Jr.; Romance on Film, Romance on Broadway, Michael Feinstein; Keely Sings Sinatra, Keely Smith.
14. Female Rock Vocal Performance: "Strange Little Girls," Tori Amos; "I Want to Be in Love," Melissa Etheridge; "This is Love," PJ Harvey; "Planets of the Universe," Stevie Nicks; "Get Right With God," Lucinda Williams.
16. Rock Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocal: "Jaded," Aerosmith; "Yellow," Coldplay; "The Space Between," Dave Matthews Band; "Drops of Jupiter," Train; "Elevation," U2.
17. Hard Rock Performance: "Smooth Criminal," Alien Ant Farm; "Crawling," Linkin Park, "Alive," P.O.D.; "Renegades of Funk," Rage Against the Machine; "Your Disease," Saliva.
18. Metal Performance: "The Wizard," Black Sabbath; "Disciple," Slayer; "Left Behind," Slipknot; "Chop Suey!," System of a Down; "Schism," Tool.
19. Rock Instrumental Performance: "High Falls," The Allman Brothers Band; "Dirty Mind," Jeff Beck; "Vampires," Godsmack; "Always With Me, Always With You," Joe Satriani; "Whispering a Prayer," Steve Vai.
20. Rock Song: "Drops of Jupiter," Charlie Colin, Rob Hotchkiss, Pat Monahan, Jimmy Stafford and Scott Underwood (Train); "Elevation," U2 (U2), "Jaded," Marti Frederiksen and Steven Tyler (Aerosmith); "Walk On," U2 (U2); "Yellow," Guy Berryman, Jon Buckland, Will Champion and Chris Martin (Coldplay).
21. Rock Album: Gold, Ryan Adams; Just Push Play, Aerosmith; Stories From the City, Stories From the Sea, PJ Harvey; Hybrid Theory, Linkin Park; All That You Can't Leave Behind, U2.
22. Alternative Music Album: Strange Little Girls, Tori Amos; Vespertine, Bjork; Parachutes, Coldplay; Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars, Fatboy Slim; Amnesiac, Radiohead.