The Edward A. Myerberg Senior Center in Baltimore offers several July trips:
* July 5 -- Ride by bus to the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Art for the Andy Warhol exhibit followed by a trip to the Philadelphia Museum of Art featuring the work of Mary Ellen Mark. Cost: $20.
* July 20 -- Bus trip to the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington for a guided tour and lunch (not included in the price). Cost: $18.
* July 25 -- Travel by bus to Philadelphia for a taste of social and political public art. The first stop is at the Institute of Contemporary Art where Wall Power's work hangs, followed by a visit to the Print Center to see "Guerilla Girl Prints." Cost: $20.
All trips leave and return to the center, 3101 Fallstaff Road. For information about departure and arrival times and other trip details, call 410-358-6856.
The St. Joseph Medical Center Senior Resource Center in Towson plans a number of summer excursions:
* July 3-6 -- Celebrate July 4th on the S.S. Rembrandt during a four-day leisure cruise "to nowhere" on the Atlantic that features fine dining and gambling. Cost: $355.
* July 14-20 -- Cruise from Baltimore aboard the S.S. Rembrandt to the Caribbean's Salt Cay, where the television show "Gilligan's Island" was filmed. The Temptations perform aboard ship, and a party awaits guests on the island. Cost: $688.
* July 16 -- Take a trip aboard the Cape May-Lewes Ferry across the mouth of the Delaware Bay to Cape May, N.J., where you can spend the afternoon touring the historic beach community. Cost: $72.
* July 19 -- Travel to Smith Island by boat from Crisfield. Round-trip transportation from the center is included, along with a continental breakfast and seafood lunch aboard the boat. Cost: $76.
* July 22-29 -- The S.S. Rembrandt sails the Atlantic with stops along the way in North Carolina, Georgia, Florida and the Bahamas, where you can explore on your own. Cost: $805.
For more information about these and other trips, call the St. Joseph Medical Center Senior Resource Center at 410-453-9900.
The Joseph Center in Baltimore offers several summer trips:
* July 10 -- A mini-cruise along the Choptank River on the paddle wheeler Dorothy Megan precedes a crab feast at the Suicide Bridge restaurant in Hurlock. Cost: $66.
* July 19 -- The center offers bus transportation for a day on your own in Ocean City. Cost: $31.
* July 22 -- Enjoy a scenic train ride aboard the Middletown and Hummelstown Railroad to Indian Echo Caverns for a 45-minute tour and a barbecue. Cost: $56.
For information about these and other trips, call 410-732-5000.
The Liberty Senior Center in Randallstown offers two July trips:
* July 13 -- The center offers a day cruise on the Spirit of Washington that includes sightseeing in Washington, entertainment and a lunch buffet. Cost: $50.
* July 15-23 -- A seven-night cruise on the new ship Rhapsody of the Seas takes guests to Alaska for the Hubbard Glacier Cruise. Cost, which includes round-trip airfare from BWI: $2,125.
For information, call the senior center's travel desk at 410-887-0780.
The Senior Network of North Baltimore offers a trip to Wheaton Village in Millville, N.J., July 18 to tour the Museum of American Glass and see demonstrations by resident artists. Cost: (lunch included) $40. For information, call 410-323-7131.