State fire marshals are investigating a small fire in a bathroom at Francis Scott Key High School near Uniontown on Friday.
The fire set off sprinklers in the bathroom and disrupted classes for about 30 minutes, school authorities said.
According to Principal George Phillips, the fire erupted just after 1 p.m. in the school's academic wing. Students were evacuated and no one was injured, he said."We had no smoke or fire damage, but a lot of water had to be removed," Phillips said.
The sprinklers had doused the fire, and firefighters assisted in the cleanup, he said.