Westminster: Firefighters responded at 6: 36 p.m. Wednesday to a carbon monoxide alarm in the 600 block of Geneva Drive. Units were out an hour and 10 minutes.
Westminster: Firefighters responded at 11: 33 p.m. Wednesday to burning electric wires in the 1500 block of Old Manchester Road. Units were out 25 minutes.
Westminster: A resident of Washington Road told police Tuesday that property was stolen from her apartment. The loss was estimated at $260.
Westminster: An employee at the Carroll County Times told police Tuesday that someone stole a purse from her vehicle while it was parked on the company lot in the 200 block of Railroad Ave. The loss was estimated at $410.