"A J.H.U. Alumni Reunion From the '60s and '70s," featuring Gil Scott-Heron and the Amnesia Express Band with Brian Jackson, and Doc Jones and the Medicine Men, will be held at Johns Hopkins University's Shriver Hall at 8 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $23 general admission and $12 for students with college identification. Call 410-815-0000, 410-516-8317 or 410-830-2244.
The Annual Chesapeake Bay Blues Festival, featuring John Lee Hooker, Wilson Pickett, Pinetop Perkins, Bob Margolin, Son Seals, R.L. Burnside, the Nighthawks, Jonny Lang, Koko Taylor and Her Blues Machine, James Cotton, Susan Tedeschi and Shemekia Copeland, will be held May 15-16 at Sandy Point State Park in Annapolis. Proceeds benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Special Olympics Maryland, the Johns Hopkins Hospital Craniofacial Center and We Care and Friends. Tickets are on sale now. Call 410-481-SEAT.
Bruce Hornsby will perform at the Warner Theatre in Washington on April 18 at 8 p.m. Also, Gallagher performs there on April 9 at 8 p.m. Tickets for both shows go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday. Call 410-481-SEAT.
"Street Corner Harmony" -- starring the Dramatics; Ray, Goodman and Brown; Enchantment; and the Ebonys -- returns to Constitution Hall in Washington on March 20 at 7 p.m. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. today. Call 410-481-SEAT.
A third show for March 18 at 8 p.m. has been added to Lauryn Hill's performance at Constitution Hall in Washington. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. tomorrow. Call 410-481-SEAT.
Tickets are still available for:
* The Fabulous Hubcaps at Owings Mills High School on March 7. Call 410-356-5335 (day) or 410-356-7118 (evening).
* The Muddy Waters Tribute Band at the Ram's Head Tavern in Annapolis on March 11. Call 410-268-4545.
* The Charlie Byrd Trio at King of France Tavern in Annapolis, March 12-13. Call 410-263-2641.
* Love Riot at the Vault on March 20. Call 410-244-6000.
* Marilyn Manson at George Mason University's Patriot Center on April 3. Call 410-481-SEAT.
Pub Date: 02/25/99