1. Green Bay: Uneasy is the head that wears the crown.
3. Denver: John Elway will enjoy drilling Dan Reeves' team.
4. Tampa Bay: They like Malcolm Glazer down in Tampa.
5. Dallas: No Jerry Jones coaching hype this week.
6. Jacksonville: Can the Jaguars avoid the Raljon traffic jam?
7. San Francisco: 49ers are feasting on an easy schedule.
8. Pittsburgh: Jerome Bettis needs more than five first-half carries.
9. Philadelphia: Eagles have reunion with Randall Cunningham.
10. Washington: Can Gus Frerotte out-duel Mark Brunell?
11. Kansas City: Will Elvis Grbac get his own stamp?
12. Minnesota: Vikings still looking for their first home win.
13. Carolina: Panthers are not the same team this year.
14. Miami: Jimmy Johnson misses his Dallas "Triplets."
15. Ravens: They're enjoying the underdog role.
16. Buffalo: Once again, they're the comeback Bills.
17. Arizona: Cardinals are two fumbles away from 3-0.
18. Tennessee: Will the Oilers run Eddie George this week?
19. Oakland: Raiders are underachievers as usual.
20. Cincinnati: Bruce Coslet would savor a win over the Jets.
22. N.Y. Jets: Bill Parcells started 2-2 last year, too.
23. St. Louis: Dick Vermeil has a long way to go.
24. Seattle: Microsoft co-founder's team has a virus.
25. San Diego: Chargers are favored despite a 1-3 mark.
26. New Orleans: Heath Shuler looked like a quarterback last week.
27. N.Y. Giants: Jim Fassel's QB magic is wasted on Dave Brown.
28. Indianapolis: Late entry in the Peyton Manning Derby.
29. Chicago: Can Dave Wannstedt survive this season?
30. Atlanta: Does Peyton Manning want to play for Dan Reeves?
Pub Date: 9/26/97