1. Green Bay: Not many seats left on their bandwagon.
2. Denver: Elway's No. 1 in victories.
3. Dallas: Don't count them out yet.
4. San Francisco: Bounced back in Pittsburgh from Carolina loss.
6. New England: Parcells goes back home Saturday.
7. Pittsburgh: Will Tomczak get the hook in playoffs?
8. Philadelphia: Watters isn't happy. So what's new?
9. Minnesota: Rode easy schedule to fast finish.
10. Indianapolis: Getting on a roll at the right time.
11. Buffalo: The Bills are showing their age.
12. Kansas City: Bono gets another chance.
13. Jacksonville: Mathematically alive in playoff hunt.
14. Miami: Replacing Don with Jimmy didn't solve problems.
15. Arizona: Delivered KO blow to Redskins.
16. Washington: Swan song at RFK will be meaningless.
17. Oakland: Al Davis is out of playoffs once again.
18. Tampa Bay: Could be surprise team next year.
19. Cincinnati: Ravens helped Coslet get a new contract.
20. N.Y. Giants: Reeves virtually announced his firing.
21. Houston: Lame-duck team better on the road than at home.
22. Seattle: Dennis Erickson hasn't turned team around.
23. Bears: Can still finish .500.
24. San Diego: They were Super just two years ago.
25. Detroit: Wayne Fontes bows out on Monday night.
26. Ravens: Can they ground Air McNair?
27. St. Louis: Beating Atlanta didn't save Brooks' job.
28. Atlanta: More action on their sideline than in games.
29. New Orleans: Venturi's tough at Giants' Stadium.
30. N.Y. Jets: Kotite has a shot at 1-15.
Pub Date: 12/20/96