1. Green Bay: Only 78 no-shows at tundra last Sunday.
2. Denver: Broncos now playing exhibition games.
3. Dallas: Getting ready for a stretch run.
4. San Francisco: Why can't 49ers beat Carolina?
5. New England: Is this Bill Parcells' swan song?
6. Pittsburgh: Still struggling with Mike Tomczak at quarterback.
7. Philadelphia: Good time to play the Jets.
8. Kansas City: Rich Gannon can't do it at quarterback.
9. Carolina: Remember, Panthers lost at Jacksonville.
10. Buffalo: Fading fast.
11. Minnesota: Brad Johnson showed in World League that he could play.
12. Miami: So much for Jimmy's guarantees.
14. Houston: McNair showed he isn't ready yet.
15. Oakland: Raiders finally beat the Chiefs.
16. Washington: Redskins' defense is worse than Ravens'.
17. Arizona: Boomer is not a happy camper.
18. Seattle: Showed the Bills are vulnerable.
19. Tampa Bay: Tony Dungy is molding a solid team.
20. N.Y. Giants: Tyrone Wheatley needs an alarm clock.
21. San Diego: Tough year for Bobby Ross.
22. Cincinnati: Need more games against Ravens.
23. Chicago: At least Bears are better than the Rams.
24. Jacksonville: Jaguars are still in playoff hunt.
25. Detroit: Goodbye, Wayne.
26. Ravens: Can they make it 10 straight second-half leads?
27. St. Louis: Goodbye, Rich.
28. Atlanta: Goodbye, June.
29. New Orleans: Goodbye, Rick.
30. N.Y. Jets: Goodbye, Rich.
Pub Date: 12/13/96