1. Green Bay: Even the president's on the bandwagon.
2. San Francisco: 49ers may have found a running game.
3. Dallas: It's time for Barry Switzer to prove he can coach.
4. Buffalo: Oldies but goodies.
5. Kansas City: Chiefs find a way to win in the regular season.
6. Miami: Jimmy Johnson found a running game.
9. San Diego: Chargers could recover their super form.
10. Indianapolis: Maybe Jim Harbaugh's for real.
11. Chicago: Bryan Cox is making a difference.
12. Philadelphia: Ray Rhodes refuses to lose.
13. Ravens: This could be a rebirth for Vinny Testaverde.
14. St. Louis: Rams could start fast again.
15. Minnesota: Who's Brad Johnson?
16. Carolina: Panthers don't look like an expansion team.
17. Jacksonville: See above.
18. Cincinnati: Ki-Jana Carter is off to a slow start.
19. Houston: Ditto for Eddie George.
20. Detroit: Scott Mitchell has to get in a groove.
21. Atlanta: Jeff George has to find his touch.
22. New Orleans: Jim Everett isn't the answer.
23. Oakland: When will Mike White be fired?
24. New England: Drew Bledsoe is still struggling.
25. Seattle: Rick Mirer isn't the player he was in college.
26. Washington: Norv Turner is always rebuilding.
27. Arizona: Cardinals never seem to improve.
28. Tampa Bay: Tony Dungy hasn't yet made a difference.
29. N.Y. Giants: Dave Brown can't play.
30. N.Y. Jets: Big money didn't make them better.
Pub Date: 9/06/96