How many past and present TV stars can you cram into one two-hour movie? CBS manages to squeeze seven into "Dead Man's Island" tonight, setting a standard other networks could have a hard time topping. But then, would they want to?
* "Roseanne" (6 p.m.-6:30 p.m., WTTG, Channel 5) -- Sitcom moms Barbara Billingsley, Isabel Sanford, June Lockhart and Alley Mills introduce clips from past episodes. The best stuff comes at the end, however, when Roseanne and the moms get to trade quips.
* "In the Lake of the Woods" (8 p.m.-10 p.m., WBFF, Channel 45) -- Peter Strauss plays a Senate candidate whose wartime past comes back to haunt him. Kathleen Quinlan, Oscar-nominated for her role in "Apollo 13," plays his wife, whom their neighbors fear may have fallen victim to the same sort of criminal behavior her husband exhibited in Vietnam. From the novel by Tim O'Brien. Fox.
* "Dead Man's Island" (9 p.m.-11 p.m., WJZ, Channel 13) -- Jeannie tries to prevent Captain Kirk from being murdered by one of his house guests. (OK, so it's really Barbara Eden trying to help William Shatner. Is it possible to think of these two in any other roles?) Other folks along for the ride include a TV sexpot (Morgan Fairchild), a talking ape (Roddy McDowall), a former porn star (Traci Lords), A.J. Simon (Jameson Parker) and Bud Bundy (David Faustino). Quite a cast. CBS.
* "American Bounty Hunter" (9 p.m.-10 p.m., WNUV, Channel 54) -- Bounty hunters may not make for the best role models, but they do make for some interesting stories. UPN.
* "Buddies" (9:30 p.m.-10 p.m., WMAR, Channel 2) -- The parade of midseason replacements continues with this series from the creators of "Home Improvement." Dave Chappelle and Christopher Gartin are two friends trying to start a video service. Wonder if they'll call it "Video Time." ABC.
* "Judy Garland: The Concert Years" (11:15 p.m.-1 a.m., MPT, Channels 22 and 67) -- Spend some time with one of the finest talents ever to come out of Hollywood, as Lorna Luft is the host for this retrospective on her mother, Judy Garland. The compilation includes both concert performances and TV appearances. (Caution: It's pledge time on MPT, so start and end times are approximate.)
* "Clash of the Titans" (noon-2 p.m., Cinemax) -- Not the best stop-action animation ever, but still a load of fun: The gods play games with each other, using earthlings as pawns. This 1981 film is one of Harry Hamlin's first efforts (he went on to "L.A. Law" and the title of "Sexiest Man Alive," according to People magazine), and also features Laurence Olivier and Maggie Smith as the king and queen of the gods (plus Ursula Andress as Aphrodite).
* "Scenic Wonders" (9 p.m.-10:05 p.m., Disney) -- Pay a video visit to some of the East Coast's most beautiful and fascinating areas, including the Everglades, Niagara Falls, the Okefenokee Swamp and Mammoth Cave in Kentucky. Maybe you'll be inspired to visit the real thing.