C Senior center Lori Leonard had 17 points and 12 rebounds to lead host Johns Hopkins (19-7) to a 69-60 victory over Muhlenberg (19-7) in the Centennial Conference women's championship game last night, giving the Blue Jays an automatic berth in the NCAA Division III tournament.
Seedings for the tournament will be announced tonight. First-round games begin Wednesday.
* Marymount 67, Salisbury State 63: Marymount denied Salisbury an NCAA Division III tournament bid, winning its sixth straight Capital Athletic Conference tournament. Cori Carson led the Saints (25-2) with 26 points, 14 rebounds and six blocks. Amy Fenzel led the Sea Gulls (18-8) with 26 points.
* Mount St. Mary's 69, Marist 53: Amy Langville (Spalding) scored 14 to help Mount St. Mary's (17-7, 14-3) clinch the top seed in the Northeast Conference tournament. A victory in the tournament would give the Mount its third straight NCAA tournament berth.
* Navy 68, Lehigh 53: Jen Seguin's 18 points and 17 rebounds led Navy (18-8, 6-6).
* UMBC 86, Coastal Carolina 72: Jenn Gloyd scored 20 to lead UMBC (11-13, 8-5) past Coastal Carolina (9-15, 7-6).
* Howard 77, Coppin State 70: Despite 34 points from Natasha Parks, the host Eagles (14-12, 11-5) fell to Howard (17-9, 13-3).
* Frostburg State 91, Chowan 40: Kara Reed scored 20 to carry host Frostburg (17-7) over Chowan (5-18).