Wynonna Judd and Bette Midler? Who thought up this pair?
* "Family Matters" (6 p.m.-6:30 p.m., WDCA, Channel 20) -- Urkel gets in the ring with the Bushwhackers, a tag-team wrestling pair who have three teeth between them, walk as if they just stepped off a comics page and endearingly lick each other's heads. Talk about must-see TV.
* "Strange Luck" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., WBFF, Channel 45) -- This season-ender may be your last chance to watch the series, as the folks at Fox won't decide until May whether to renew it. Tonight, Chance (D. B. Sweeney) finally finds his father sort of. Fox.
* "A Tribute to Black Music Legends" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., WBDC, Channel 50) -- Some of the greatest figures in 20th-century music are celebrated here, including Josephine Baker, Marvin Gaye, Louis Armstrong and Billie Holiday.
* "Homicide: Life on the Street" (10 p.m.-11 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- Is there a killer cop in the precinct? Maybe. NBC.
* "Wynonna: Revelations" (10 p.m.-11 p.m., WJZ, Channel 13) -- Those who believe half a Judd is better than none won't want to miss this. Expect some ruminations from Wynonna on her career and her life, plus a goodly share of music -- including a duet with the queen of country music, Bette Midler. Bette Midler? CBS.
* "Red Dust" (7 p.m.-8:30 p.m., TCM) -- Movie house temperatures were said to rise noticeably when stars Jean Harlow and Clark Gable wrestled on-screen during this 1932 film about two-timing on a rubber plantation in Vietnam. Probably Harlow's best dramatic performance. Great stuff.
* "The Dick Van Dyke Show" (11:30 p.m.-midnight, Nickelodeon) -- Always a crowd-pleaser, "It May Look Like a Walnut" features an invasion by aliens from the planet Twilo -- who have no thumbs and look like Danny Thomas. A riot.
* Late Night with David Letterman" (10 p.m.-11 p.m., E!) -- This repeat of Letterman's last show on NBC features Tom Hanks and a surprise performance by Bruce Springsteen.