The Eagles (7-11), who turned the ball over 32 times, held a 55-48 edge in rebounds. The Bears (2-13) made only 25 percent of their shots in the second half (11-for-44).
* Mount St. Mary's 82, Long Island 67: Keisha McCatty scored 21 points, including 15 in the second half, to lead visiting Mount St. Mary's (11-7, 8-3) to a victory over Long Island (6-12, 3-8) in a Northeast Conference game at Schwartz Athletic Center. McCatty paced four Mountaineers in double figures as the Mount picked up its fifth victory in its past six games.
* Bucknell 64, Navy 58: Navy held the lead for all of the second half except the final three minutes, as host Bucknell (13-8, 5-2) posted a Patriot League comeback win over the Midshipmen (16-5, 4-3) by outscoring the Mids 16-2 over the final five minutes.
* Western Maryland 70, Franklin & Marshall 51: Katie Haley scored 22 and Erin Murphey added 19 to lead host Western Maryland (15-3, 9-2) over Franklin & Marshall (7-12, 5-6) in a Centennial Conference game.
* Dickinson 84, Johns Hopkins 71: Gretchen Muller and Annie Guzek combined for 53 points and 21 rebounds as Dickinson (12-6, 8-1) won the battle between two of the Centennial Conference's best teams. Lori Leonard led visiting Johns Hopkins (13-7, 8-2) with 19 points and 11 rebounds.
* Salisbury State 87, York 83: Amy Fenzel had 21 points and 15 rebounds to lift Salisbury State past host York. Lisa Dominique ,, added 24 points for the Sea Gulls, who made 19 of their first 38 shots.
* College of Notre Dame 67, Wesley 59: Tinah Houck tied for a game-high 19 points as the Gators (10-7) defeated Wesley (10-8) in a consolation game of the Gettysburg tournament. Houck also had a team-high 10 rebounds.
* Norfolk State 64, Bowie State 54: Michelle Sessoms led all scorers with 18 points and had 16 rebounds as visiting Norfolk State (19-1) defeated Bowie State (14-6). The teams combined for 67 turnovers and the Bulldogs shot 34 percent (23-for-67).